Around 8:30PM last night, I was having my online classes when a package came in. I was very excited to end the class to open the said package because it contains Noa’s new set of organic baby foods I bought from my new-found favorite online seller, Ygo’s Organics.
I’ve featured a couple of blog posts ago about how Noa loves the HappyBaby Puffs, and just recently, although she still likes it (and was able to finish the Apple one), I noticed that she’s starting to get bored with its bland taste. Having said this, I decided to raise the flavor bar of her foods. I ordered from Mommy Karen Baydo, the mompreneur behind Ygo’s Organics.
What did I order for Noa this time?
- HappyBaby Munchies
- Organic goodness: All HAPPYFAMILY products are always USDA-certified organic.
- Lower sodium: 60% less sodium than the leading toddler cheese snack.*
- Green packaging: This container is made from 62% post recycled content. The lid is #4 LDPE plastic and is recyclable in most cities.
- HappyBaby supports: Sustainable agriculture. No pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
- Now kosher certified!
BROCCOLI, KALE & CHEDDAR MUNCHIES INGREDIENTS organic whole grain yellow corn, organic canola oil, organic cheddar cheese (milk, cultures, salt, enzymes, disodium phosphate), organic broccoli, organic kale vitamins & minerals: tricalcium phosphate, choline bitartrate, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), ferric orthophosphate (iron), sea salt, cholicalciferol (vitamin d3), niacinamide (niacin), zinc oxide (zinc), d-calcium pantothenate (vitamin b5), pyridoxine hcl (vitamin b6), riboflavin (vitamin b2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin b1), cyanocobolamin (vitamin b12), folic acid (folate). Contains corn. Contains dairy.
- HAPPYYOGIS: The only organic freeze dried yogurt snack on the market for babies and toddlers. And it’s the only baby food with prebiotics and probiotics!
HAPPYYOGIS are a truly delicious and nutritious treat made with the goodness of organic yogurt and fruit. This yummy snack offers protein, low-sugar, and the added boost of pre and probiotics for digestive wellness.
It is a healthy finger food can go anywhere your toddler goes!
- It is made from real blueberries
- Convenient grab ‘n go cup – resealable, fits in car cup holder
- 13 grams of whole grain per serving 2 grams of protein per serving 2 grams of fiber per serving
- Excellent source of iron, zinc and six B vitamins USDA organic: no growth hormones, antibiotics, steroids or potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides
- No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives
- Kosher certified Ingredients: Organic Whole Grains (Organic Corn, Organic Wheat, Organic Oats), Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Invert Cane Juice, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Dried Blueberries, Organic Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E to preserve freshness), Vitamins & Minerals (Ascorbic Acid [Vitamin C], Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Zinc Oxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Thiamin Hydrochloride [Vitamin B1], Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin [Vitamin B12]).
Why I love Mommy Karen’s online store? I am able to make the most out of our money. So far, she has lowest price I’ve encountered in my online shopping!
For more details on their products and prices, please like Ygo’s Organics on Facebook.
Are you ready for another giveaway? Mommy Karen and I teamed up to give a little baby food sampler.
You can win this for your baby. These are some of the pouches you can find in Ygo’s Organics. I’ve decided to give this away to 1 lucky Mommy.
To enter, please make sure that you have a child from 0-2 years old to qualify for the raffle. I’m using the Rafflecopter again. I will announce the winner on May 04, 2012 (in time of Noa’s 10th monthly birthday!)
This give-away is only open to Philippine residents with valid shipping address. Multiple entries are automatically disqualified. The winner will still be validated and notified by email.
Update: Since I have 2 ongoing giveaways, a contestant can only win once and she has the option to choose whatever prize she wants. In this event, I reserve the right to pick another winner.