Hello there mommies and daddies! As I have told you in my previous post, my daughter Noa has just turned 11 months yesterday.
Unlike any other babies of her age, she only has 3 teeth as of the moment. Her first tooth showed up when she was already on her 9th month. I have to admit that this fact made me a little anxious but since her pediatrician is closely monitoring her health and developmental progress, it calmed the storm in me.
I noticed towards the latter part of her 8th month, she started drooling a lot. At times, she was a little fuzzy and she liked biting her toys. Having observed all these, I suddenly remembered that during Noa’s baby shower when I was still 7 months pregnant to her, I was given a pink finger toothbrush that helped me go through Noa’s teething period now.
On May 14, 2011, Noa received her first Sansfluo finger toothbrush. Thanks to my classmate, Ms. Debbie Galzote! 🙂
To be honest, being a first-time mom, I gave not so much attention to Noa’s future teething stage. I guess my mind was still occupied with thoughts of delivering her safe and sound. But never did I forget that I still have this little pink finger toothbrush that I could use on Noa when the right opportunity comes.
When Noa was close to her 6th month, I started doing a research about Sansfluo products that I could use on her. Like any other moms, I specifically looked for a product that is so safe yet effective for my daughter. When Noa started her solid feeding journey, I knew it was time to take out that pink Sansfluo toothbrush from the box. Since my good friend Debbie only gave me a toothbrush, the automatic question in my head was, “Where’s the toothpaste?”
I started googling it and find the best match: Sansfluo Teething Gel.
I purchased Noa’s first Sansfluo Teething Gel in SM Baby Company. Now, what is Sansfluo?
SansFluo is a specially formulated toothpaste for infants and children from 0 to 6 years old. It is fluoride-free and is safe to swallow. It is non-foaming because it has no sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and contains no harmful ingredients. Moreover, SansFluo contains xylitol!
What are the other products of Sansfluo that can help us in keeping our baby’s good oral hygiene?
- SansFluo Toothgel Cleanser – SansFluo Toothgel Cleanser is a fluoride-free toothpaste powered by xylitol! SansFluo comes in two great tasting flavors of orange and strawberry that will surely bring joy and fun to your child’s brushing.
- SansFluo Teething Gel – SansFluo Teething Gel is used as temporarily relief for teething pain and sore gums in infants and children. It also serves as immediate relief for canker sore and minor irritations of the mouth.
- SansFluo Tooth and Gum Wipes– SansFluo Tooth and Gum Wipes are dental wipes for babies and children. Each box contains 12 packets sterilized in a piece of gauze soaked in ionized water and xylitol. Flavored with strawberry, each packet ideally cleans your child’s teeth and gums when tooth brushing is not available.
- SansFluo Xylitol Swab– SansFluo Xylitol Swab has a high concentration of xylitol that is applied or coated on the tooth surface and gumline of children to inhibit the formation of plaque that causes tooth decay.
- SansFluo Dental Brush and Gum Massager– SansFluo Dental Brush and Gum Massager with Hygiene Case comes in baby colors of pink and blue. The hygiene case makes sure your child’s soft dental brush is always clean and safe to use.
- SansFluo Pen Grip Toothbrush– SansFluo Pen Grip type of baby toothbrush provides mommies with long handle for easy tooth brushing of their babies from 5 months up to 2 years old.
My daughter really loves the Sansfluo Teething Geland the Sansfluo Tooth and Gum Wipes! But now that she’s almost 1 year old, I decided to let her try the Sansfluo Pen Grip Toothbrush. It really has soft bristles but I noticed that Noa tries to put the entire toothbrush in her mouth! I think my daughter isn’t ready for this yet so I’m keeping it for now and wait until she turns 1 and a half years old.
My daughter Noa as she learns to brush her own teeth at 11 months
I hope Sansfluo will develop a toothbrush for the in-between stage with a silicon stopper, or perhaps a silicon toothbrush to cater to the 1-2 years old age group. Nevertheless, we will surely use the Sansfluo Pen Grip Toothbrush again a few months from now. I’m very excited for this additional member of the Sansfluo family if ever! 🙂
It’s very important for us moms to encourage our kids as early as now to maintain a clean and healthy lifestyle. Their young age is not a hindrance for us to teach them proper oral hygiene.
As a hands-on-mom, I personally shop for Noa’s stuff so I know your next question: Where can we buy the Sansfluo products for my baby?
You can find Sansfluo from these stores:
- SM Baby Company
- Baby Steps
- Rustans Department Stores and Supermarkets
- The Landmark Department Stores and Supermarkets
- Cash & Carry
- Makati Supermarket
- Crossings Department Stores
- Gaisano Davao
Now, it’s contest time! Our generous friends from Health Amendments Inc. (HAI), the company behind Sansfluo will be giving away some of their products for the readers of my blog! Thanks also to HAI for giving us product samples to try on! 🙂
I will announce the winner on July 2, 2012 (Monday). This giveaway is valid for Philippine residents only. Multiple entries will be disqualified. The winner’s entry is subject to validation. The lucky reader will get to walk away with these products for free! 🙂
That’s not all! If you’re baby is a certified Sansfluo baby like Noa, please join in the “I am a Sansfluo Baby Contest” and get a chance to win lots of exciting prizes. Please read the complete mechanics below:
So, what are you waiting for, start young, start right with Sansfluo! For more details on their products and other exciting promotions, please visit the following links: