Blogging for me is an extension of who I am. I call it therapy on one day, while hobby on the next day. I really don’t mind about blogger awards per se, but of course, that would be nice. More so, I don’t blog to get recognition, but for myself and my readers.
I am no expert in motherhood, parenting or even being a wife but I try my best to be the best mom to Noa. I strive to account my motherhood milestones in this blog and I’m really happy whenever I receive feedback, comments and suggestions from my readers on how my blog has helped them to be the best mom they can be.
Now, I am receiving this Liebster Award. I’ve been blogging for quite sometime now but this is the first time I am hearing about this kind of recognition.
What is a Liebster Award?
“Liebster is a German word whose meanings include kindest, dearest, favorite, valued, welcome.”
The Liebster Award recognizes new and upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers (or friends) on their contribution to the blogging world.
But before accepting the award, some rules have to be followed:
- Write 11 things about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you must create 11 more for the people that you will nominate for this award.
- Select up to 11 bloggers; linking them to your post.
- Go to their page and inform them of the nomination Strictly NO tags back.
- Only tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Thanks to my friend, Mommy Krystyna for this appreciation. 🙂
Here are my answers to the random things list:
- I don’t eat anything with beans.
- I cannot sleep at night with the lights turned ON.
- I am a hopeless romantic. I believe in princess, prince charming on the white horse, evil witches and fairy godmothers.
- My shoe size is now 8. I used to be a 7.
- Don’t ask me to bring an umbrella or a handkerchief when I go out of the house. Chances are, I’m coming back home certainly without them.
- I want to meet CS Lewis in heaven one day when I die and ask him about the books he wrote because for me he is a literary genius!
- I want to marry John Mayer if I didn’t marry my husband. He is my ultimate crooner!
- My husband is my first and last boyfriend. We dated for 3 years before I said yes to marry him.
- I don’t like wearing make-ups. Tinted Lip Balm alone is already a make-up for me.
- I want to go to Santorini, Greece and Prague one day.
- I believe in Jesus Christ with all my heart and soul.
Now to answer Mommy Krystyna’s question:
When and why did you start blogging?
- I started blogging in 2002 because I like keeping a traditional diary. I grew tired of hiding it from my mom so I decided to make a more “open” one.
What’s in your playlist now?
- Now, I’m listening to Train’s “Marry Me” while answering this. But in my playlist I have artists like Maroon 5, Adele, Usher, The Script, Lady Antebellum and many more!
What’s the most recent book that you read?
- I just finished reading the 50 Shades of Grey book series.
What is your pig out food?
- I won’t say no to ice cream, chocolates and cakes! I have a sweet tooth.
What’s the best thing that happened to you this year?
- Become a Work-At-Home Wife and Mom last February 2012.
What’s in your bucket list that you plan to accomplish before the year ends?
- Go to Camiguin.
What is the one thing that gives you the most joy?
- To see my husband and daughter play, eat and sleep together.
Who is your role model?
- The Proverbs 31 Woman in the Bible 🙂 You can go and look it up and read about her on Proverbs 31.
What are your thoughts now?
- I wish we can go to Baguio as a family on February 2013.
What makes you smile?
- Reading the heartwarming feedback of my readers.
What is the one word that best describes you as a blogger?
- Passionate. I write from my heart.
Now, it’s my turn to nominate people to the Liebster! 🙂
- Advertising Slave | Super Mom
- Spanish Pinay Nanay
- Coffee With Kim
- Season To Shine
- Tinkerputt’s Turf
- Soldier Mom
Here are my set of 11-questions for you to answer:
- What’s your secret dream?
- What’s your greatest fear?
- Your last word before you die?
- What’s your goal in life?
- What is the best word to describe yourself?
- If you’re a fairytale character, you would you be?
- What makes you the saddest?
- Are you half-full or half-empty?
- If you can shout a word now, what would it be?
- Any phobia you know of?
- Any people from the past that you want to personally meet?
Now I’m off to do a blog hop to let these favorite bloggers that I’m giving them the Liebster Award! 🙂 Congratulations, blogger friends! 🙂