Hi, Mommies! Are you looking for an event to attend on Bonifacio Day, November 30th? Since it’s a holiday, why don’t you drop by the Babypalooza Bazaar 2012 that is happening at the Walter Hogan Conference Center, ISO, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City campus!
This bazaar focuses on items and services for babies, toddlers and expectant moms. It features both preloved and brand new premium items from widely trusted local and imported brands. Items from Phillips Avent, Vulli (Sophie the Giraffe), Carter’s, Dr. Brown, Calvin Klein, Tiny Buds, Red Tag, Gap, Human Heart Nature, Osh Kosh and tons of other stuff produced by Manila-based mompreneurs and from well-known brands will be sold on-site at negotiable, parent-friendly prices. A lactation consultant will also be on-site to offer FREE breastfeeding tips and counseling.
Special feature of this bazaar is its Vendor Protection Program (VPP). The VPP ensures that items that will be sold by one Babypalooza vendor will not be sold by another. This will ensure that buyers will not see the same stuff from several vendors over and over again, making their visit and shopping experience much more fun and worthwhile.
Items that will be sold are baby clothing, shoes and accessories, gear, strollers/baby furniture, feeding bottles, nursing wear, breast pumps, skin care and cleaning products. Services such as umbilical cord banking, bronze casting and pregnancy/breastfeeding massage will also be featured. Edible products such as organic baby food, pastries, pasta and other food items will be sold on-site.
Venue is fully air-conditioned. Free parking and entrance. List of brands, items and more bazaar information can be found on www.babypalooza.com.ph
But what I am really excited about is that one of my favorite mompreneurs / online seller (and now a friend) is going to be there! I will definitely be dropping by Mommy Karen Badyo‘s booth! If you’re looking for imported, organic, and way cheaper baby and toddler foods, please look for Ygo’s Organics. Mommy Karen will surely be accommodating you with a smile!
I have already featured Ygo’s Organics in this blog a few months ago, Ygo’s Organics: Feeding Need Not Be Expensive, when Noa was still starting out with her solid food feeding journey. Ygo’s Organics sells baby and toddler foods from Plum Organics, Earth’s Best, Happy Baby and many other! I’m excited to drop by her booth and discover more and new organic toddler foods for Noa.
Believe me, I’ve been to lots of baby bazaars and I seldom see baby and toddler foods on sale! If I find one, it hurts on the pocket. So if I were you, Ygo’s Organics should be in your shopping itinerary! 🙂
So please go and see the Baby Palooza Bazaar, again on November 30. Shopping starts at 9 AM and drops at 5 PM. Please don’t forget to visit the Ygo’s Organics booth to get your kids some healthy snacks and say hi to Mommy Karen!
I’m thinking of throwing a simple and short giveaway for the readers of Moomy Musings! I’ll be giving away a box of Earth’s Best Organic Crunchin’ Crackers and a Sesame Street Snackin’ Fruit Hearts for 1 lucky mommy who will attend the Babypalooza! All you need to do is to accomplish the following:
1. Go to the Babypalooza Facebook event page and confirm your attendance by hitting, “GOING.” https://www.facebook.com/events/328905413872084/?fref=ts
2. Share this blog post with these messages on your OWN Facebook wall:
“Hello, Ygo’s Organics, I was invited by Moomy Musings to the Babypalooza Bazaar 2012! See you on November 30 from 9AM to 5PM at the Walter Hogan Conference Center, ISO, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City!”
3. Please make sure to like and tag the following pages together with your 3 mommy friends in your Facebook share. Your post should be set in PUBLIC. Please follow the instructions carefully so your entry will be valid.
- Ygo’s Organics https://www.facebook.com/ygosorganics
- Moomy Musings https://www.facebook.com/moomymusings
- Babypalooza https://www.facebook.com/events/328905413872084/?fref=ts
4. After this post, please leave your full name, Facebook name, post link and email address in the comment box so I can immediately contact you in case you win. I will announce the winner on November 29 in my blog Facebook page. I will not use Rafflecopter this time. I will be manually drawing out the name of the winner.
5. You should be able to attend the Babypalooza Bazaar on November 30th and claim your prize at the Ygo’s Organics booth or else it is forfeited. We will not ship the prize.
Date: November 30, 2012
Time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Venue: Walter Hogan Conference Center, ISO, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City campus.
Contact persons: Cel Goco / Mariz Ong/ Kat dela Torre
Contact details: 341 2873/ 861 0422/ 0917 609 1472/ 0927 768 7297