I just came home a few hours ago from SM Megamall to see the preview of Baby Company’s Baby Fair 3. I was joined by another mommy blogger, friend, and second-time Mommy Vee of Soldier Mom’s Corner.
We arrived at the Megatrade Halls 2 & 3 just in time for the opening at 1300H. It was an improvement from last year’s baby fair since they opened the doors an hour late from schedule. You can read my post on that here.
Since it’s still the preview, some exhibitors were still setting up their products for sale. But about 80% of the vendors are already prepared for the shoppers.Here are some of the things you could see at the Grand Baby Fair 3:
The Registration Booth for Mom Card holders
Philips Avent is also on sale from 20-50% off!
Castle Baby is also on sale at 50% off including comforter, bed sheets, pillows, blankets and many more!
I personally love these cute onesies from Luvable Friends! Maybe on the next bun?!
If you are looking for toys from Vtech, Bright Starts, Lamaze, Playgro, or Little Tikes, you can also catch them at the bazaar. They have great items at a great discount!
If you have a toddler like me and you’re looking for sippy or straw cups, high chair and the like, they also sell them at 50%. Playtex Straw Cups sold like hotcakes this afternoon because it was only for PhP200-300!
There were also a showcase of different kinds of cakes for occasions such as Christening, Baby Shower or 1st Birthday by Goldilocks.
If you are wondering about the stuff I got from the Bazaar, well, let me say this first: I’m happy because I stayed within my budget limit. My daughter’s stuff are pretty complete so I don’t really need much items at the moment. I only spent Php960.00 on these items.
Here’s a quick rundown of the items in my shopping bag:
- Bloom’s Pink Blanket for only Php120.00.
- Owen’s Baby Pillow – I bought this as a gift to a friend who’s about to give birth so I won’t divulge the price. Haha!
- Dr. Brown’s Straw Brush – 4 pcs. of brush for Php149.00. I was initially looking for Pigeon’s but it was not available. I wonder if Dr. Brown’s a good choice.
- Colorful Toy Balls – sold at Php40 for my daughter since she likes balls nowadays.
- Philips Avent Bottle (Standard) – I’m excited about this one since it’s pretty new for me. It is not the usual wide-neck bottle of Philips Avent. I wonder if this one performs well. I got a 10oz bottle (for trial) for my daughter.
- Playtex Fast Flow Teats – I got for P230 for 4 pcs.
- Tiny Buds Rice Powder – No need for more details, we love this!
- Goji Berry Drink – I super love the taste. I got this at the Tiny Buds booth for almost Php20 each.
If you are also a MomCard holder and able to spend Php3,000 (single receipt), you are automatically receiving a swag bag worth Php1,000.
photo courtesy of Baby Company
Baby Company’s Grand Baby Fair 3 officially opens tomorrow, February 1 to 3, 2013 during mall hours. If you’re an expecting mom or a mom with young kids who loves great discounts when buying their stuff, the Grand Baby Fair 3 shouldn’t be missed! 🙂