Kids nowadays are spending less and less time outdoors, having been exposed to gadgets and other forms of technology even as infants. But recent studies show that children, especially those aged 3 and below, who play outdoors regularly grow up happier, healthier, and stronger!
Outbox Media Production Agency once again invites you to the grandest family event of the year! Now on its 4th year, BABY BLAST, an annual event focusing on the importance of Early Head Start (EHS) Education, continues to bring together EHS advocates, teachers, doctors, parents and kids, through a fun-filled family event happening at the Trinoma Activity Center on April 14, 2013, from 10am-7pm!
Since 2010, Baby Blast has spread awareness that enjoyable, unforced learning, as well as hands-on play and parent-child bonding during the age of 0-3 years is critical in laying down the foundation for the child’s future learning and holistic development. Every year, attendance to the event grows in number, as more families enjoy the fun activities and learn from the featured topics.
This year, “BABY BLAST 4: Discover. Create. Imagine. Explore!” focuses on the importance of allowing babies and kids to experience the outdoors and engage in physical activities that can benefit their social, mental, physical and emotional development, given today’s tendency to merely rely on gadgets and technology to keep kids busy.
The event will feature entertaining talks on health, parenting and education from experts, parents and teachers, Early Head Start demos, exhibits, booths and fun activities! Aside from the onstage program and activities, here are this year’s exhibit areas to look forward to:
WORLD OF DISCOVERY:
- Find new discoveries in the amazing world of books, toys and technology! EHS schools will also be present to show the programs they offer!
- Get hands on with creative projects like arts, crafts, baking and even robotics!
BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION:
- Let your child’s imagination run free with mind-boggling experiments and fun activities!
- See how learning begins with exploration and fun play through Early Head Start!
There are also online contests and pre-registration happening before the day of the event:
WE LOVE THE OUTDOORS FAMILY PHOTO CONTEST
- Send us a photo of you and your family engaging in a FUN OUTDOOR ACTIVITY together! The BEST photo will win a summer staycation for the family!
DESIGN MY SHIRT CONTEST
- For kids age 5-12 years old: interpret this year’s event theme through a T-shirt design artwork: Baby Blast 4: Discover. Create. Imagine. Explore!
The winner will get fun prizes and the design will become the official Baby Blast 4 T-shirt!
SEARCH FOR THE CUTEST BABY
- Open to babies age 3 and below, who will attend the event on April 14, 2013.
Winners will be announced during the program, and will get a chance to be featured in a baby magazine, plus take home special gift packs!
- The first 100 pre-registrants will receive a special LOOT BAG!
I wrote about my Baby Blast 3 experience in this blog last year, so you might want to read it to have an idea of how fun Baby Blast is! 🙂
Please LIKE the Facebook page: OBM Baby Blast Event for more info, or log on to www.outboxmedia.com.ph