I’ve always believed in giving thanks in all circumstances because there’s still something to thank God for in a seemingly unfortunate situation. Typhoon Maring allowed us to stay indoors for almost a week, leaving us with more time to do things that we do not frequently do.
Baking is a good bonding activity that you can do with your kids. In our case, we let Noa assist us by mixing the ingredients altogether when we baked some Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies at home.
I got this request to share the recipe to the Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies when I posted a photo over at my personal Instagram account.
Here’s the list of ingredients and procedure on how to bake some Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. 🙂
- Preheat oven at 165 degrees Celsius (365 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Combine all the wet ingredients together: softened butter, brown and white sugar until they turned creamy.
- Beat the eggs and add in the vanilla extract.
- Combine well the flour, baking soda and salt then add this combination to the wet mixture.
- Mix them very well and add up the oats, chocolate chips, and walnuts.
- You can make use of a spoon to form the cookie doughs before transferring them in the baking pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at the pre-heated oven.
- This batch will make 3 1/2 dozens of Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies that is best served with a cold glass of milk.
N approves: Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
This Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies recipe is inspired by allrecipes.com and I just tweaked it a bit.
This is a good and healthy homemade snack that the whole family can enjoy. If this sweet recipe inspired you to bake with your kids this weekend, please let me know how it turned out.
Happy Baking! ❤