Two weeks ago, I braved the strong winds and rain to visit and show some support to my friends who were exhibitors at the Babypalooza Bazaar 3 at the Ateneo De Manila University. I arrived at the venue past lunch already since I still waited for the rain to stop a bit.
When I arrived at the venue, I was told by my friends that there was quite a crowd that morning. It made me feel happy for my mompreneur friends who had booths that day.
I found some really cool stuff that rainy Saturday afternoon like an infinity nursing scarf, chic racerback tops, a sandbox made of seashell powder, and a lot more!
Let me share with you some of the new and interesting products that I saw at the Babypalooza Bazaar 3:
- Sand Puff. This is a very good alternative to your usual sandboxes. The “sand” in this set is made of seashell powder and contains no harmful materials, which makes this product kid-safe. The Sand Puff Pillar Set is very good in developing our young children’s fine motor skills. Each set is sold at around Php1,200 if my memory serves me right.
- Color Blush’s Infinity Nursing Scarf. This is a very promising item and an innovative addition to any breastfeeding mom’s closet.
- It’s very nice to see another recent favorite online shop, Little Luee’s Locker. I was able to buy from them for the first time at the Expo Kid 5. I love the pajama sets I got from them because the material used is very comfortable for my daughter to wear. This is the reason why I bought from them again when I saw their booth at the Babypalooza 3.
Little Luee’s Locker had a good deal that day. Mommy Jan Villanueva, the owner, offered a Buy 5, Get 1 for free for only Php250.00 during the Babypalooza Bazaar for these colorful racerback tops.
On N: Raceback Top from Little Luee’s Locker, Orange Leggings from Zap’d, Gold Flats by Florsheim Kids USA
Hair Trinkets overload from my favorite Dainty Ashley and another promising brand, Saab & Meelo.
Cool Statement Shirts
This Skip Hop Giraffe Backpack is LOVE! You can get this design and more from Mommy & Baby Essentials.
Things keep on improving for Babypalooza Bazaar since Day One. The First Babypalooza Bazaar that I’ve attended was really cool because I’ve also scored some really cool items for my daughter at an affordable price.
What I love about the Babypalooza Bazaar?
- Budget-friendly: I love the fact that they are selling brand new and preloved items (in mint condition) for very affordable prices. I’ve been to 2 Babypalooza Bazaars and I never went home empty-handed. Even if you’re on a tight budget, you can still get something for your child here, whether clothes, toys, and accessories. I even saw a pre-loved Aprica stroller sold for only Php1,000.00!
- Accessibility and Free Parking: Again, since this is inside the Ateneo De Manila University Quezon City campus, there are ample of free parking spaces. No need to worry about shelling out money to pay for your car’s parking space, which means, extra shopping money!
- Vendor Protection Program: This is the organizer’s way of protecting the interest of their concessionaires by making sure that no two (2) vendors will exhibit the same and exact kind of product.
Since the Babypalooza Bazaar community and sponsorship continues to grow, the only suggestion that I could give is a bigger venue to accommodate more interested concessionaires, and in turn, attract more shoppers! A simple loot bag for the participants from the sponsors, or even a free Babypalooza shopping bag for the participants won’t also hurt. Wishful thinking! 🙂
Nevertheless, congratulations to the amazing people behind the Babypalooza Bazaar! As a mommy shopper since the first leg, you’ve done a very good job and I know there’ll be more Babypalooza Bazaar coming up in the years ahead.
To catch the next Babypalooza Bazaar announcement, please like the community’s growing community on Facebook: Babypalooza Bazaar.
Were you able to shop at the Babypalooza Bazaar 3? What are your great finds? Any favorite store to share? ❤