I have always enjoyed watching shows with an aim of finding out what famous personalities really use for themselves (bag, shoes, accessories, cosmetics) and in their homes. But these are scheduled, prepared, edited and perhaps some of the interviewees could already find time to put their best star forward. But what if I ask or visit them in an instant?
It has always been my honor to meet a few celebrity moms in each of the events I go to, so I thought of grabbing this opportunity to start up with the newest segment in my blog called, “Moomyrazzi.”
I will be raiding the bags of Manila’s famous personalities who are moms, and find out the Top 5 things in their bags or purses that they always carry with them, and the interesting and never heard-before stories behind each item.
Are you ready? This is Moomyrazzi, signing in.
For the month of September, let’s raid the bag of a beautiful mom of 2 adorable children, a former VJ, model, and a mompreneur.
Subject: Audrey Tan-Zubiri
Spotted at: California Pizza Kitchen, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Event: Interview for Philippine Daily Inquirer
Audrey’s Top 5 Mommy Must-Haves
- Make-up Kit – Audrey’s make-up kit must haves are her blush on and lipstick. Being blessed with beautiful white skin, she can go from day to night with just her blush and lipstick on. Her favorite cosmetic brands include Estee Lauder and Maybelline. Her favorite lipstick shade is, “Pink Me Up,” from Estee Lauder.
- Mobile Phone – Audrey, a self-confessed “low-tech” when it comes to gadgets, communicates with her husband, former Senator Miguel Zubiri, and her children, Adriana & Juanmi, through her iPhone.
- Pen – “Mama Diaries” is Audrey’s regular column at the Philippine Daily Inquirer, Lifestyle Parenting section. Being a columnist is something that she adds to the many hats she wears. A pen is a must-have for her as a writer.
- Rosary – Audrey got this rosary from Vatican City during a trip with her husband. Instead of the heavy traffic getting the best of her, “I pray the rosary when I’m stuck,” she shares.
- Wallet – Her Salvatore Ferragamo wallet came in as a gift from her mom, 6-7 years ago from Malaysia.
Beauty Secret or Advice for Moms?
“Make time for yourself no matter what. May it be a 10-15 minutes (unaccompanied by kids / uninterrupted) shower, or nice relaxing massage.”
Any Baby Item / Stuff Must-Have?
“Of course, Fisher Price toys! My son Juanmi likes dinosaur toys these days. With Adriana, it’s pretty easy because she’s a little older now.”
Currently, Audrey serves as a Fisher Price Mom Ambassador.
She’s known for her glam and sophistication but Audrey is indeed one simple woman from the inside. Moreover, she is one passionate wife and mom when it comes to her family. Her inner glow radiates from the outpouring love she has for her husband and children. After I’ve talked with her, it is very evident that she manages her household well because I also saw some paper bills and receipts, making sure of monitoring each of them, which for me is really a homemaker thing. I know because I also keep some in my bag!
How about you? What new things did you learn about Audrey? I’m sure she’ll be reading this and she’s be happy to read your responses.
Who do you want me to feature on next month’s Moomyrazzi? Leave a comment! ❤