One of the things that I have always believed in since became a mom 3 years ago is that motherhood is best traveled with friends. When I say friends — it is a group of fellow moms who share the same passion with you on doing responsible childcare and establishing a happy home for your husband and your children.
Unfortunately, most of the time, we get so preoccupied with our new set of responsibilities and we almost forget to nurture our own social life. We only get the Internet as our company when we manage to sneak in to check our social media pages like Facebook or Twitter. Thank God for the establishment of online communities that we can get to connect with our fellow parents and talk about our families and kids, and anything and everything that interests us.
Introducing: Momble Philippines
What is Momble?
Momble Philippines is a social media site designed for parents, especially moms. Please visit www.momble.me to register. We won’t ask for a lot of details and we will never ever share your info to third parties.
Membership is FREE and once registered, you can enjoy the following:
- Ask advice. Post your parenting-related questions and let the local mommy community help you.
- Find someone to share your pregnancy journey. Through Momble’s Belly Buddies program you can find another mom with similar EDD (expected delivery date) so can share the adventure together. (Find a Belly Buddy under Groups)
- Pregnant and clueless? Get help from a mommy expert. Sign up for Mentor Mom and match up with a mom who’s been through it all so she can help you with your questions and concerns. (Be a Mentor Mom or find one under Groups)
- Show off your kids’ photos. You will always be in control of who gets to see these.
- Find helpful tips on parenting, raising your kids, pregnancy, breastfeeding and many more.
- Buy items at great, lower-than-mall prices from fellow parents. And if you can buy, why not sell too? You can do both at the Momble Marketplace.
Other things you can do through Momble:
- Share recipes and also try out other moms’ recipes too!
- Get help conceiving by tracking your ovulation (i.e. your most fertile period in your cycle) by going to Tools
- Make new friends, set play dates and reconnect with past friends
- Win goodies! Is there a mom out there who doesn’t love freebies? We think not so we have prepared wonderful gifts for loyal Momblers so make sure to keep your membership active by regularly posting content and photos.
- Find information on local events
Momble’s best feature is that the content is mostly contributed by other moms in the Philippines too, so you can be sure that the information you get is relevant for you as a Pinay mom.
If you think Momble is done giving away freebies, think again! 🙂 In partnership with Moomy Musings, we will be giving away a Momble Gift Set to one (1) lucky reader of my blog who is a registered member of Momble! This giveaway is open NATIONWIDE. 🙂
Up for grabs: Lamaze multi-sensory developmental toy, 1 Momble insulated coffee tumbler, 1 Momble aluminum sports bottle, 1 reminder magnet from Momble
Just follow the simple mechanics below:
- Like the Momble Philippines FB page: www.facebook.com/momblePH and your FB page
- Sign up as a member on www.momble.me before the giveaway ends (choose “Momble Philippines” upon registration)
- Publish a new post or comment on any existing post on www.momble.me
- Leave a comment on your giveaway post with their Momble username
Isn’t it easy peasy? I hope you join now to bring home the prizes from Momble! 🙂