Which products are the safest, gentlest and most effective on your baby’s delicate and sensitive skin?
In line with its goal of sharing only the best when it comes to pampering and caring for baby, Smart Parenting Magazine presents the very first “Best for Baby Awards” this 2014.
Together with a panel of trusted experts, Smart Parenting has conducted testing on products that are essentials in daily baby care: disposable diapers, baby wipes, skin cleansers, skin lotions and laundry soap for baby clothes.
The brands participating in the product testing were selected by Smart Parenting, these being top-of-mind brands and being readily available in supermarkets and department stores.
- The disposable diapers were tested and ranked for their efficacy when it comes to the following criteria: absorption speed, dryness, skin protection, stretchability and softness.
- The baby wipes were evaluated based on their cleaning ability and mildness.
- Both regular and sensitive variants of skin cleansers were tested for their mildness and scent.
- Skin lotions, on the other hand, were tested for their mildness, scent, rate of skin absorption and their non-greasy feel.
- Lastly, the panel of experts tested and examined the scent and cleaning ability of laundry soap for baby clothes.
Each of the products that won in the product testing will be awarded Smart Parenting’s “Best for Baby” seal, to signify that a panel of experts ensures their quality.
Stay tuned for the big reveal of the winning products in Smart Parenting Magazine’s September issue and on www.smartparenting.com.ph/bestforbaby!