Noa and I received a parcel from Cudsly some weeks ago loaded with a green bottle of Trukid Happy Face and Body Lotion for kids.
It is our first time trying out this US skincare brand that is organic and gluten-free, as its packaging states. What made me more excited is the fact that Trukid claims that this kind of lotion could be use for both face and body, which I seldom see in most children’s skincare.
We tested Trukid Happy Face and Body Lotion for kids for about two (2) weeks constantly for the purpose of this review. Here are my observations:
- Trukid Happy Face and Body Lotion comes in a green, sturdy, plastic 236.5ml (8oz) pump bottle.
- Trukid Happy Face and Body Lotion claims to be all natural, eczema-safe, gluten-free, biodegradeable, paraben-free, BPA and phthalate-free. In short, it is free of all harsh chemicals and fragrances.
- Trukid Happy Face and Body Lotion is dermatologist and pediatrician tested.
- Trukid Happy Face and Body Lotion has a mild and unique leafy scent. I haven’t encountered any brand that has the same or at least almost the same scent as this.
- Trukid Happy Face and Body Lotion is easily absorbed by the skin. It is also non-greasy and the texture of the lotion is just perfect — not too thick or runny.
During the two weeks of using Trukid Happy Face and Body Lotion, Noa and I both did not develop any skin irritations. In a humid country like ours, the scent lasts for about 3-4 hours but we are very much contended on how it moisturized and maintained suppleness of our skin the entire day.
Will I buy Trukid Happy Face and Body Lotion again? Absolutely. I will have no second thoughts purchasing it again for our use. It is now available in the Philippines through Cudsly for only PHP450.00.
Wanna try Trukid Happy Face and Body Lotion for your kids? Head on to Cudsly to get yours now wherever you are in the Philippines!
Thank you Cudsly for providing us with the Trukid Happy Face and Body Lotion to review on this blog! ♥