Babies & Kids Stuff, Family & Parenting,

Listed: My 10 Favorite Costumes For Kids

Hey mom! I know you’re now starting to scout for the best Halloween costumes for kids online. I also enjoy looking around Pinterest or Google to find the most different, hilarious, cool and if lucky enough, a do-it-yourself (DIY) costume for our little ones. If you’re expecting to see a spooky or scary costume in this post, well, I don’t really like letting Noa wear those. I usually go for costumes that can be worn all-year round.

I don’t claim ownership to any of these photos. In case you own one and wish for it to be removed, please contact me anytime. 🙂

Book-inspired Costume for Little Girls

Who will not fall in love with the charm and sense of adventure of Madeline and Amelia Bedelia? ♥

Movie-inspired Costume for Little Boys

E.T. Phone Home the Baggins of Hobbiton?

Charlie Brown or Curious George?

I’d love to do this as soon as I have a little boy! 🙂

For Your Little Fashionista

Do you envision Cruella DeVille having Breakfast at Tiffany’s? 🙂

Effortlessly Cute

Who would forget about Mr. Fredricksen (the ultimate winner for me) and Princess Leah of Star Wars?

disney-up-costume-for-kids

star-wars-princess-leah-costume

Have you taken your pick? No matter what Halloween costume you choose for your kids, just always make sure that they are comfortable wearing it so they can have a blast at the party!

Happy Trick or Treating everyone! ♥

012 comments

writer

Glaiza is a Filipino Home & Lifestyle Blogger, Proud Mom & Military Wife. She believes that a happy and informed family life is both a choice and responsibility. Motherhood is a blessing, and best traveled by sharing and inspiring others. ♥

12 Comments

Louisa

Children’s costumes are so cute and there are so many possibilities. I love the Holly Golightly costume!

jem alvarado

Kids are really cute and adorable in any costume they wear. What I like most is Mr. Fredricksen.

Mommy Pehpot

cuteness overload! These are not your typical Halloween costumes for kids! For this year, isip pa ako kung ano ang costume nila Sati

Chinky Magtibay

Ooooh the costumes are so cute! Just like you I have no plans of dressing up my little boy in scary costumes!

Liz

I’ve never attended any halloween parties in my life as we, as a family, don’t really celebrate this.. but i would like to attend one just for the costumes… haven’t thought about mr. fredricksen of Up for my little boy.. thanks for the idea 😀

Shiella

What I don’t like during Halloween is when someone dressed up scary costumes. But if they use the costumes you listed, it would be awesome 😀 they are adorable 😀

Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy

The curious george is a nice idea! 🙂 now if only I have a monkey toy 🙂

Nicole P.

I’m honestly a bit disturbed with the cruella deville sort of costume. although, I guess I comes with the halloween theme which is technically to scare people. hehehe… I love dressing up the kids and looking at costumes as well but not necessarily for haloween. I love these costume Ideas 😀

GGT | moomymusings.com

Cruella Deville is the most I can tolerate in terms of scariness! 🙂

May De Jesus-Palacpac

In essence, we don’t celebrate Halloween as a family. But I like seeing my kids in costumes for other occasions such as birthday parties and all. I love the Mr. Fredrickson costume. So simple but so cute 🙂

Maan

Iiieee so cute! I love the Curious George and Mr. Fredricksen costumes the most!

tina