If you’ve been following this blog since Day One, you won’t be surprised anymore if you encounter the skincare brand for babies called Mustela. Mustela has been a great companion for a first-time mom like me in taking care of Noa. In fact, I’ve included some of Mustela’s products in my list of Top 10 Child-Care Products That We Love that I published last year.
For this reason, I felt really happy when I was invited by Mustela Philippines to their Press Launch last October 16th at the La Creperie Moderne, Makati City. You know that giddy feeling of attending an event wherein the featured brand is one of your personal favorites? I couldn’t miss it.
With Ging of Forty Weeks and Then Some, Jen of It’s Shop Girl Jen, and Badet of Misis Chronicles
First off, I was so glad to have bumped into some mommy blogger friends like Ging of Forty Weeks and Then Some. I also met a new soul, Char of Yellow Yum — a first-time mom and a beauty blogger. I think La Creperie Moderne is so far the biggest branch of La Creperie. It was a perfect venue for an intimate mom-to-mom talk and to introduce the other products of Mustela.
Did you know that it’s been 3 years since Mustela first and officially landed in Manila?
For more than 60 years, Mustela has successfully developed products to nourish and protect both babies and mothers throughout the world.
Mustela is Europe’s #1 Skincare Brand for Babies and Moms-To-Be
Mustela Bebe for daily baby care of babies and children with normal skin, Mustela Dermo-Pediatrics for babies and children with skin problems
Mustela Sun Care for safe and effective UV rays protection
Mustela 9 Months for pregnant and breastfeeding moms
Mustela also invited 3 mothers who also love using Mustela — Tin Dychiao, Shen Cala-or and Nicole Hernandez. They shared their innermost joys as a mom and how Mustela has helped them in taking care of their bundles of joy.
Mustela Moms: Tin Dychiao, Shen Cala-or and Nicole Hernandez
What’s New in Mustela?
Mustela Stretch Marks Care Oil
- It increases the elasticity and softness of every mom’s skin. It is specially formulated with lupeol — a natural, patented active ingredient that produces fibers that strengthen the skin to help it cope better when stretching. Furthermore, the mishmash of mush rose, baobab oils, avocado oil, sunflower oil, and the luxurious pomegranate seed to its formulation guarantee the kind of nourishment and protection that every woman dealing with the glory of motherhood deserves.
Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream
- It is ideal for soothing and preventing diaper rash as its barrier effect protects and insulates the fragile skin of infants. The vitamins that the Vitamin Barrier Cream contain provide instant relief, reduce development of bacteria that they often get from urine and feces, thus, leaving the skin smooth and soft.
Mustela Sun Protection Line
Provides protection against the dangerous UVA and UVB rays. The products included in this line are also further enhanced to preserve the natural defences and the wealth of cells that are present deep down the baby’s skin. Mustela’s Sun Protection Line are also highly resistant to water, sweat, and rubbing from towels and clothing, thus, parents can allow their children to bask, play, and enjoy the getaway without having to worry about the harsh sun’s rays.
Mustela Sun Protection Lotion for the Body (100ml)
Mustela Sun Protection Lotion for the Face (40ml)
Today, Mustela’s 4 product lines — Mustela 9 Months, Mustela Bebe, Mustela Dermo-Pediatrics and Mustela Sun Care innovations have resulted in 635 patents (registered by Expanscience Laboratories) throughout the world! Meaning, we are nourished only by the most gentle, effective and safest skincare products from Mustela.
I encourage you to try these new products from Mustela, most especially their Vitamin Barrier Cream, Stelatria (Recovery Cream), and their Dermo-Cleansing Gel for Hair and Body and… ah! I could go on!
Again, thanks a lot Mustela Philippines for inviting me to learn more about the products of Mustela! Congratulations on your 3rd year here in the Philippines! ♥
- Website: http://www.mustela.ph
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MustelaPhilippines
- Instagram: @mustelaphilippines