A little over a week ago, Noa and I were invited to the grand opening of Toys “R” Us in (also the very new) Robinsons Place Antipolo.
Robinsons Place Antipolo is a two-level full service mall that will provide residents the convenience of the modern malling lifestyle without traveling too far.
It was a bit traffic when we went there (obviously because it’s opening day), but we managed to get a parking slot. I looked up and this is what I saw.
Toys “R” Us Robinsons Place Antipolo is the 21st stand-alone store that officially opened last September 26, 2014. Honestly, I was expecting to find Toys “R” Us’s new store inside the mall. Much to my surprise, it is located in an al fresco area! This is the first toy store that I visited that is away from the crowd and various noises that you encounter in malls. This Toys “R” Us store is a very relaxing and refreshing move made by this toy retail chain.
Toys “R” Us Robinsons Place Antipolo: Paradise of Playthings
There are seven (7) toy zones to enjoy at the Toys “R” Us Robinsons Place Antipolo. These zones represent the toy categories that cater to kids of all ages and needs.
- Let’s Play Zone — girls will certainly love arts and crafts, role-playing stuff from dress-me-up dolls to mini kitchens
- Adventure & Vehicle World Zone — boys and avid toy collectors will delight in the extensive line of action and anime figures, R/C and die-casts cars, trucks and wheelers
- Toys for Learning and Fun Zone — techie youngsters will benefit from the broad array of didactic-educational items including the latest kid-friendly technology
- Family Fun & Games Zone — most sough-after board games and other family fun stuff
- Babies “R” Us — specializes in baby toys and accessories that are essential for the early growth and development stages of newborns. Toys in this zone help develop the children’s skills through shape sorters, books, color recognition and play mats.
- Sports & Outdoor Fun — incorporates the “first sports” toys concept especially made for growing up kids to develop physical capabilities. It is also a significant factor in boostimg resistance through a lot of interactions, which ensures a healthy way of playing while exercising.
- The store has a unique race track concept which allows shoppers to experience each toy category within a Toys “R” Us store
For the fans of the all-time favorite brands like Transformers, Hotwheels, Power Rangers, UNO, Monopoly, Leap Frog, Lego, Play-doh, Fisher Price, Little Tikes, Playskool, Barbie, Disney Princess, Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First, Disney Frozen, Marvel, Sony Playstation, Xbox, and Disney Infinity, don’t worry because they are also available in this new Toys “R” Us store.
Here are my favorite toy picks during our visit:
For Baby: Babies “R” Us, K-Kids, Lamaze
If you’re living in Antipolo and its neighboring towns and you’re looking for a toy store for your family, please visit Toys “R” Us, now at the 2/F of Robinsons Place Antipolo, Sumulong Highway, cor. Circumferential Road, Antipolo City. Mall hours is 10AM — 9PM.
Thanks Toys “R” Us for inviting us to visit your newest store in Antipolo! ♥
Toys “R” Us Philippines
- Website: www.toysrus.com.ph
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/toysrus.ph
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/toysrusph