Happy New Year everyone! I’m back! 🙂
Kamusta ang Holidays nyo? I feel so alive and well-rested after my almost 3-week blog hiatus. I had an amazing Holidays with my family and of course, Noa. My husband wasn’t able to go home this season to celebrate Christmas and New Year with us, but it’s okay. We are saving his vacation allotments for a more reasonable milestone for the family this year.
I have a great feeling about this year. I am so excited as to what this year has in store for us. Today, I will take you to the 5 great things I look forward to 2015.
- A New Home — This is the first time that I am going to share with you that we are finally moving to our bigger and better home this 2015. Apologies if I can’t disclose where for security reason due to my husband’s nature of work. Prayerfully, we can move there by the second or third quarter. Noa and I are so excited to decorate her pink room.
- Our 5th Wedding Anniversary — My husband and I will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary, prayerfully in our new home.
- Noa’s First Day of School — How time flies because this coming academic year, Little Muser who’s turning 4 in July will be going to school. These days, I am busy scouting a school for Noa. Am I ready for it? Will I be the one to suffer from Separation Anxiety once she starts formal schooling?
- A New Online Baby — WE are still on the planning stage and yes, I am going to open a new website this year!
- Baby No. 2? — I think we are ready for baby no. 2 this year! Noa is starting to imagine a baby brother and a baby sister so I bet she is ready for a new family addition. Please pray for us. 🙂
What do you look forward to achieving or happening this 2015? With all these things on my hand, I certainly need to carefully plan on a day-to-day basis. Aside from managing our household, taking care of Noa and the work I do for Moomy Musings, plus these 5 exciting things that I look forward to happening, I have to be a one organized mom. It takes discipline, hard work and patience to achieve our family goals.
For this reason, I am really grateful for the planner I use now called Mom 24/7. It’s been my kind of planner for the last 4 years. I’d like to share the love to all of you so I am giving out a copy to one lucky Muser. I might include some extras as a year-opener gift! 🙂
This giveaway is open to all Philippine residents and will only run for one (1) week from Jan. 06-14, 2015 only. I will ship to anywhere in the Philippines (courier-accessible locations and no PO Box please). Please follow the simple mechanics carefully and win it away! 🙂
Again, Happy New Year everyone! I pray for the best for all of us this 2015! Don’t forget to share one thing that you look forward to happening in your 2015! ♥