You know all that I’ve been following the news on Kidzania Manila for years now. It’s one of children’s educational entertainment park that I’m really excited to have here in the Philippines. I know that you are as excited as I am for our kids. So without further adieu, let me give you some exciting updates on Kidzania Manila.
Yesterday, Kidzanina Manila held an Industry Partner Day at Grand Ballroom of Intercontinental Manila to formally announce and welcome a community of brand partners that would make our children’s Kidzania Manila experience more fun and educational.
Kidzania Manila is also happy to announce that 80% of its total construction is now completed. Kidzania Manila is slated to open in a few more months. Please stay tuned here on Moomy Musings because I will surely update you once I hear of its Grand Opening Day schedule.
Kidzania Manila is also adding some unique features that is very Filipino like Kidzania Tiangge and the Farm House.
Kidzania Manila Farm House
(L-R) Know Your RightZkeepers: Bache (entrusted with the right to play), Vita (entrusted with the right to care), Urbano (entrusted with the right to know), Chika (entrusted with the right to create), and Beebop (entrusted with the right to create)
As Kidzania Industry Partners, companies will have a real opportunity to become indispensable parts of the story as Kidzania Manila incorporates each real-world brand into various establishments. As a result, the experience sparks the imagination, ignites their minds, nurtures creativity and inspires real-world exploration.
Kidzania Manila Official List of Industry Partners:
- A1 Driving — DMV
- O Shopping — Home Shopping
- ABS-CBN — TV Studio, Music Studio, Acting Academy, Theater, Publishing, Stadium, Mobile Shop
- Bank of Philippine Islands (BPI) — Bank
- Champion Detergent and Powder — Laundromat
- Cebu Pacific — Aviation Academy
- Centro Escolar University — University
- Coca-cola & Powerade — Bottling Plant and Fitness Lab
- Cream-O — Cookie Factory
- Department of Tourism — Kidzania “Kai Saya” Experience
- First Gen — Clean Energy Center
- Goldilocks — Bakery
- Green Cross — Emergency Room
- Healthy Options — Supermarket
- Holiday Inn & Suites — Hotel
- Honda — Car Assembly, Car Design & Dealership
- Jack ‘N Jill — Snack Factory
- Johnson’s Baby — Baby Care Center
- Lady’s Choice — Cooking School
- LBC — Courier
- Magnolia Ice Cream — Ice Cream Factory
- McDonalds — Burger Shop
- Mercury Drug — Pharmacy
- Mini Stop — Convenience Store
- National Book Store — Book Store
- Nestle Chuckie & MILO — Tour Bus and Stadium
- Oishi — Creative Hub
- Pascual Laboratory — Product Lab
- Pet Express – Vet Express
- Penshoppe — Fashion Boutique
- Philippine Daily Inquirer — Newspaper
- Pioneer Insurance — Fire Station
- Purefoods — Research & Development Center
- Shell — Gas Station
- Sky Cable — Parent’s Lounge and Climbing Building
- Toy Kingdom — RightZKeepers House
- Yellow Cab — Pizza Shop
A creative play space for leisure and learning
With more than 100 role playing activities, KidZania Manila empowers children to explore, discover, and choose whatever roles they want. Here, children get to experience how a community works, earn and manage their money, as well as cooperate and work with others. Each experience is completely hands-on and helps develop teamwork, independence, self-esteem, and valuable life skills – equipping kids to create a better world in the future.
At Kidzania Manila, kids not only get to explore the adult world but also experience it – in a safe and independent environment. They can open their own bank accounts, attend classes in the university, file their taxes, shop for necessities at the supermarket, and even drive their own car!
The activities at Kidzania Manila also feature establishments and careers that are popular among kids across the different Kidzania locations all over the globe. Kids can be anything they want to be—from firefighters out to save the world, pilots off to adventures, detectives with the Crime Scene Investigation team, or the star of their own TV show.
Kidzania Manila is a city where kids rule — where they can imagine and actually get to experience what they want to be when they grow up.
Kidzania Manila is opening this 2015 at the Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Visit manila.kidzania.com for more information and updates.