I’m a self-confessed Disney mom. A Tangled one at that.
Tangled is one of my favorite animated movies of all time. I love everything in it: characters, storyline, and most of all the soundtrack. In fact, Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi’s “I See The Light” is also on my Spotify playlist. I think that song captures the animated movie perfectly.
I adore the movie so much that I’ve been waiting for Disney to release a sequel, may it be in the another animation or live-action.
For this reason, it still came to us as good news when we heard of Tangled: The Animated Series being aired over at Disney channel.
Tangled: The Animated Series
Tangled the Animated Series airs new episode every Sunday at 11:30AM (Mal/Phil) at Disney Channel. The series is set between the stories told in Walt Disney Animation Studios’ acclaimed 2010 film “Tangled” and its short film “Tangled Ever After”. The series will see Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi reprising their roles as Rapunzel and Eugene respectively.
With a new visually vibrant animation style inspired by Rapunzel’s drawings in the original film, the show follows Rapunzel on her adventures as she acquaints herself with her parents, her kingdom, and the people of Corona. Along the way, her irrepressible spirit and natural curiosity about the world lead her to realize that there is so much more she needs to learn before she can accept her royal destiny as Princess of Corona.
At the heart of the series is Rapunzel’s relationship with her friends and family. Beloved characters from the feature film accompany Rapunzel on her journey, including love interest Eugene Fitzherbert (aka Flynn Rider); her loyal chameleon sidekick, Pascal; her no-nonsense, dutiful horse, Maximus; and the Snuggly Duckling Pub Thugs. The series will introduce Cassandra (voiced by Eden Espinosa), a tough-as-nails lady-in-waiting who becomes Rapunzel’s confidante; and builds on her relationship with her parents, King Frederic (Clancy Brown) and Queen Arianna (Julie Bowen).
Rapunzel’s relatable, heartfelt and comedic stories model the importance of building and nurturing relationships, and of exploration and self-discovery. With her strength, confidence, positive disposition and creativity, she is a role model for young viewers who are learning to take on new responsibilities just as she is.
The series features songs produced by Academy Award-winning Disney Legend Alan Menken, who also composed the songs from the feature film.
MoomyMusingsxTangled Giveaway Time!
This Tangled the Animated Series giveaway will have four (4) winners! My winners will win a Tangled Goody Bag each that has the following premium items: tote bag, pouch, tumbler, and a Rapunzel doll!
This giveaway is open to anyone residing in the Philippines (and please, courier-accessible) because we will ship the items to you directly.
Here’s what to do for a chance to win:
- Like and follow my blog, Moomy Musings, on my social media pages. I only have three (3) official accounts so this task is easy peasy.
- Pages are here: Moomy Musings on Facebook | Moomy Musings on Instagram | Moomy Musings on Twitter
- Comment your answer below to this question: “Who is your favorite character in Tangled? As a parent, what important life lesson would you like your child/ren to learn when watching Tangled: The Animated Series?”
- The best four (4) answers will win the Tangled Goody Bag!
- I will announce the winner on July 6, 2017 on my social media pages.
BONUS: I will give extra points while judging if you share this post:
- Using Facebook and invite your friends to join the giveaway.
- Repost on Instagram (the photo of the Tangled Goody Bag).
- Just make sure your post is set to PUBLIC using the hashtag #MoomyMusingsxTangled when you share.
There it is! So please support Rapunzel by watching Tangled: The Animated Series on Disney Channel every Sunday at 11:30AM, okay? 🙂